Professional grade stage fan with DMX control.
Ideal for spreading fog, as well as providing theatrical wind effects, the Entour Cyclone, part of ADJ Entour Series of atmospherics, is a versatile and powerful portable fan. It offers speed adjustment between 500 and 2,600rpm (500 and 3,000rpm @ 230V) and DMX operation – using a choice of 1- or 2-control channels – allowing air movement of any velocity to be triggered on cue. It also features a ¼” jack input socket that can be used to connect an optional remote controller, allowing it be used independently of a DMX system if required.
The robustly-constructed machine features protective metal grilles to the front and rear of the fan as well as a dual-purpose bracket that can be used to either stand the unit on the floor or attach it to truss or another similar support structure. It features both PowerCON input and output sockets, which means that the power supply for multiple units can be linked together. With dimensions of 13.75” x 16.5” x 5.25” / 350 x 422 x 131mm (LxWxH) and a weight of 19 lbs. / 8.56 kg, the machine is easily portable but capable of producing powerful wind effects suitable for use in theatres, on concert tours and for large-scale one-off events.
• Mobile pro DMX Fan Machine
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 1 or 2
• LCD function display with 4-button menu
• Fan speed adjustment 0%-100%
• Fans speed range: 500-2600 rpm (120V); 500-3000 rpm (230V)
• Power Consumption: 120W (Min.) 220W (Max.)
• Fan Motor Power: 120W
• 3-pin DMX In/Out
• powerCON In/Out
• Dual scissor yoke
• 1/4-inch jack for optional remote controller
• Metal Construction
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.75” x 16.5” x 5.25” / 350 x 422 x 131mm
• Weight: 19 lbs. / 8.56 kg.