Speaker Driver #12P150 (12? 150W coax)
High output, high quality 12 in. 150W coaxial driver with robust motor structure is engineered for high energy, high ceiling applications such as clubs and sports bars, airport terminals and concourses, hotel ballrooms and convention center exhibit floors.
• High frequency compression driver coaxially mounted behind the woofer provides increased power handling with greater efficiency than a conventional dome tweeter. Built-in crossover network with a second order high pass and second order low pass filter accomplishes proper frequency division between the two drivers. Includes 38 oz. magnet and 2 inch voice coil wound on a Kapton former.
• Frame: Stamped 18-gauge steel with corrosion-resistant black electrocoat finish.
• Power Rating: 150W RMS
• Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz (±6dB)
• Mounting Depth: 7.13 in.
• Mounting Bolt Circle: 11.60 in.
• Dispersion Angle: 70 degrees conical
• Average Sensitivity: 96.3dB
• Made in the U.S.A. with global components
• Meets or exceeds industry standards
The 12 inch driver shall be Lowell Model 12P150 which shall be of the coaxial compression type having electrically independent high and low frequency transducers. The low frequency section shall have a 12 in. diameter cone and the high frequency section shall be a compression driver. A built-in electrical crossover network shall be employed to accomplish the proper frequency division between the two drivers. The crossover shall be at 2500 Hz with a second order high-pass filter and second order low-pass filter. The driver shall be capable of producing a uniform audible frequency response over the range of 40Hz-20kHz (+6dB) with dispersion angle of 70 degrees conical. Average sensitivity shall measure 96.3dB (SPL at 1W/1M). Power rating shall be 150 watts RMS. The low frequency voice coil shall have a 2 inch diameter and operate in a magnetic field derived from a strontium ferrite (ceramic) magnet with 38 oz. nominal weight. The high frequency voice coil shall have a 1 inch diameter and operate in a magnetic field derived from a ceramic magnet with 7.7 oz. nominal weight. Voice coil impedance shall be 8ohms. The driver shall have a round, structurally reinforced stamped 18-gauge steel frame to maintain precise mechanical alignment. The driver shall have a 12 in. overall diameter and eight holes equally spaced at 45 degrees on 11.6 in. diameter mounting bolt circle. Overall depth shall not exceed 7.13 inches. External metal woofer parts shall be black electrocoat to resist rust and corrosion.