Speaker Driver #12Q250 (12? 250W coax compression)
Premium high-fidelity performance 12 in. 250W driver with robust motor structure is engineered for high ceiling, high energy applications like convention centers, ballrooms, athletic facilities, airport terminals, and entertainment venues.
• Large-format high frequency compression driver with 38.8 oz. magnet and 1.75 inch voice coil for an exceptional combination of power handling and efficiency. Low frequency driver with 77.6 oz. magnet and 3.0 in. aluminum voice coil. Built-in crossover network with fourth-order high-pass and third order low-pass filter for proper frequency division between the two drivers.
• Frame: Cast aluminum with black corrosion-resistant finish.
• Power Rating: 250W RMS
• Frequency Response: 60Hz-19.2kHz (±6dB) and 45Hz-20kHz (±7.2dB)
• Mounting Depth: 7.60 in.
• Mounting Bolt Circle: 11.60 in.
• Dispersion Angle: 90 degrees conical
• Average Sensitivity: 100.3dB
• Outside Diameter: 12.3 in.
• Made in Europe to Lowell's specifications
• Meets or exceeds industry standards
The 12 inch driver shall be Lowell Model 12Q250 which shall be of the coaxial compression type having electrically independent high and low frequency transducers. The low frequency section shall have a 12 in. diameter cone and the high frequency section shall have a 1.75 in. large format compression driver. A built-in electrical crossover network shall be employed to accomplish the proper frequency division between the two drivers. The crossover shall be at 2.2 kHz with fourth order high-pass filter and third order low-pass filter. The driver shall be capable of producing uniform audible frequency response over the range 60Hz–19.2kHz (±6dB) and 45Hz–20kHz (±7.2dB) with dispersion angle of 90 degrees conical @ 2kHz octave. Average sensitivity shall measure 100.3dB (SPL at 1W/1M). Power rating shall be 250 watts RMS. The low frequency voice coil shall have a 3 in. diameter and shall operate in a magnetic field derived from a ferrite magnet with 77.6 oz. nominal weight. The high frequency voice coil shall have a 1.75 in. diameter and operate in a magnetic field derived from a ferrite magnet with 38.8 oz. nominal weight. Voice coil impedance shall be 8ohms. The driver shall have a round, structurally reinforced cast aluminum frame with 12.3 in. overall diameter and eight holes equally spaced at 45 degrees on 11.6 inch diameter mounting bolt circle. Overall depth shall not exceed 7.6 in. External metal woofer parts shall be painted or of materials that resist rust and corrosion.