Speaker Driver #810-T870 (8? 15W dual cone, xfmr)
|Dual cone 8 in. 15W driver with 70V transformer provides solid performance for basic paging and background music.|
• Driver: 8 in. 15W dual cone with 10 oz. ceramic magnet, hard fiber whizzer cone and 1 in. voice coil.
• Frame: 20-gauge steel with zinc-plated finish.
• Power Rating: 15W
• Mounting Bolt Circle: 7.625 in. diameter
• Transformer: 70V with taps at 1, 2, 4, 8W
• Assembly Frequency Response: 50Hz-11.6kHz (±6dB) and 50Hz- 20kHz (±6.4dB)
• Assembly Mounting Depth: 3.0 in.
• Assembly Dispersion Angle: 95 degrees conical
• Assembly Average Sensitivity: 97.9 dB
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Meets or exceeds industry standards
The dual cone 8-inch speaker shall be Lowell Model No. 810-T870 which shall be of the permanent magnet type having a seamless molded fiber cone with a hard fiber whizzer cone mechanically coupled to a voice coil for extended high frequency response. Power rating shall be 15 watts RMS. The voice coil shall have a 1 inch diameter and shall operate in a magnetic field derived from a strontium ferrite (ceramic) magnet having a nominal weight of 10 oz. Voice coil impedance shall be 8ohms. The driver shall have a round, structurally reinforced stamped 20-gauge steel frame with 8.062 in. overall diameter and eight obround holes equally spaced at 45 degrees on a 7.625 in. diameter mounting bolt circle. Overall depth shall not exceed 3.0" for the assembly. External metal parts shall be zinc-plated to resist rust and corrosion. The mounted transformer shall be 70V with selectable taps at 1, 2, 4, and 8W. The assembly shall be capable of producing a uniform audible frequency response over the range of 50Hz-11.6kHz (±6dB) and 50Hz- 20kHz (±6.4dB) with dispersion angle of 95 degrees conical @2000Hz-6dB. Average sensitivity shall measure 97.9dB (SPL at 1W/1M).