Speaker Driver #8C10MRB-T72 (8? 15W single cone, xfmr)
|Single cone driver (8 in. 15W) with dual-voltage transformer features moisture-resistant cone for systems subjected to high humidity (e.g. greenhouses, locker rooms, etc.). When used outdoors, install in an area protected from direct exposure to the elements.|
• Driver: 8 in. single cone driver with 10 oz. magnet, 1 in. voice coil and cotton cloth cone that's treated with phenolic resin and coated with acrylic lacquer for moisture-resistant performance.
• Frame: Stamped 20-gauge steel basket with zinc-plated finish.
• Mounting Bolt Circle: 7.625 in.
• Transformer: 25V/70V with taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, 5W
• Assembly Frequency Response: 75Hz–7.5kHz (±6dB) and 50Hz-20kHz (±17.8dB)
• Assembly Mounting Depth: 2.84 in.
• Assembly Dispersion Angle: 90 degrees conical
• Assembly Average Sensitivity: 96.8dB
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Meets or exceeds industry standards
The moisture-resistant 8 in. single cone driver with mounted transformer shall be Lowell Model No. 8C10MRB-T72. It shall be the permanent magnet type with a cotton cloth cone treated with phenolic resin and coated with acrylic lacquer for moisture resistant performance. The voice coil shall have a diameter of 1 in. and operate in a magnetic field derived from a strontium ferrite (ceramic) magnet having a nominal weight of 10 oz.Voice coil impedance shall be 8ohms. Rated power capacity shall be 15 watts RMS. The frame shall be stamped 20-gauge steel with overall diameter of 8.062 in. and eight obround holes equally spaced at 45 degrees on a 7.625 in. diameter mounting bolt circle. External metal parts shall be zinc-plated to resist rust and corrosion. The mounted transformer shall be 70/25V dual voltage with primary taps at 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2 and 5W. The driver with transformer assembly depth shall not exceed 2.84 inches. It shall be capable of producing a uniform audible frequency response over the range of 75Hz–7.5kHz (±6dB) and 50Hz-20kHz (±17.8dB) with dispersion angle of 90 degrees conical @2000Hz (-6dB). Average sensitivity shall measure 96.8dB (SPL at 1W/1M).