ACR-SEQ6-2009: Rackmount Sequencer (4-step/2-remote)
|Rackmount panel with nine outlets (six switched, three un-switched) and sequencer for sequential activation/deactivation of connected equipment. Includes alarm interface.|
• Chassis: 19 in. x 9 in. x 1.75 in. (1U)
• Power Rating: 120VAC 60Hz, 20A
• Termination: 9 ft. attached cord with NEMA plug
• Activation: Rocker switch
• Outlets (9 total): 1 front (15A) un-switched, 2 rear(15A) un-switched , 6 rear (15A) switched.
• Four step sequential power plus two dry contact closures (steps 5 and 6) for triggering remote power control units (RPC series, order separately).
• Adjustable delay between sequenced steps
• Rear termination blocks accommodate remote switches, external triggers and an alarm system interface for use where mandated by fire code.
• Alarm Interface: Lock on/off and switch lock functions for alarm system or master control panel applications.
• External Control Connections: Plug-in barrier strip terminal blocks
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• ETL Listed (U.S., Canada)
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
The sequential AC rackmount power panel shall be Lowell Model No. ACR-SEQ6-2009. It shall be ETL listed and have a power rating of 120VAC 60Hz/20A with EMI/RFI filtering, 9 (15A) outlets (6 switched, 3 un-switched) and 2 steps providing contact closures to sequentially activate/deactivate equipment (4-6 steps) with a sequence delay of 0.5 to 10 seconds. It shall be housed in a 1U steel rackmount chassis measuring 19 in. x 1.75 in. x 9 in. and having color-coded LEDs. Activation shall be via a rocker switch on the front panel.