Hardwired Power Strip #ACS-1524-2C
|Two-circuit power strip with 24 (15A) NEMA outlets is engineered for hardwire vertical installation in equipment racks. Each of the two circuits has separate neutrals making the strip suitable for use in independent circuits or multi-wire branch circuit applications. Receptacle ground and chassis bonding connections are independent, allowing the strip to be used in insulated ground applications.|
• Amperage: 15A
• Outlets: 24 NEMA, spaced for power supplies
• Number of Circuits: 2 (color-coded)
• Power Rating: 120VAC, 15A
• Symmetrical design allows power connections to be made from either end or both ends for feed through without an additional J-box.
• Chassis: Steel with black finish (70 in.)
• Termination: Hardwired (pigtails at both ends)
• Mounting Aids: Mounting clip, screw, ties
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA Compliant
• RoHS Compliant
• ETL Listed, U.S./Canada
The ETL Listed two-circuit 15A power strip for hardwire applications shall be Lowell Model ACS-1524-2C, which shall include twelve white single outlets on circuit 1 and twelve light grey single outlets on circuit two. Circuit layout shall be alternate with wide spacing to accept power supplies. Termination shall be by color coded leads accessible through knockouts on both ends of the chassis. Each circuit shall be provided with separate neutrals, making it suitable for independent circuit connection or multi-wire branch circuit connection. Receptacle ground and chassis bonding connections shall be independent, allowing strips to be used in isolated ground applications. Strip shall include mounting clips and screws for vertical installation in racks with adjustable or fixed rails. Tie wraps shall also be provided to secure large power supplies where applicable.