Power Strip #ACS-2018-5C-RPC-HW
|Five-circuit, 20A power strip with Remote Power Control is engineered for applications where multiple AC power circuits and the convenience of controlling AC distribution from a remote location is specified or required.|
• Power Rating: 120VAC 60Hz 20A
• Outlets: 18 NEMA outlets (16 switched, 2 un-switched)
• Circuits: 5
• RPC: Each switched circuit includes a Remote Power Control terminal that allows equipment to be turned on/off from a remote location using low voltage wiring and companion switches and/or sequencers (ordered separately)
• Chassis: Steel with black finish, 60 in.
• Termination: Hardwired 6-ft. non-metallic flexible conduit with pigtail leads
• Universal mounting brackets
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA Compliant
• RoHS Compliant
• ETL Listed, U.S./Canada
• Made in the U.S.A.
ETL Listed multi-circuit power strip with low voltage remote power control of connected equipment shall be US-made, Lowell Model ACS-2018-5C-RPC-HW. Power rating shall be 20A. Strip shall include one circuit (un-switched 20A duplex receptacle) plus four circuits of two 20A duplex receptacles (NEMA 5-20R). Each switched circuit shall include a remote power control terminal for low voltage connection to remote switches or sequential control devices. The chassis shall measure 60 in. x 2 in. x 2 in. and terminate with rotating connector to flexible, non-metal conduit that is 6-foot long with pigtail leads. Chassis shall be heavy gauge steel finished in black powder epoxy. It shall install to cabinets with adjustable or fixed mounting rails and to surfaces using universal brackets and hardware provided.