ACSP-2002-RPC-HW: Surge Suppressor
|Advanced surge suppressor in a stand-alone chassis protects sensitive electronics against power surges up to 72,000A when fully active. Hardwired termination. Remote power control capability.|
• Suppresses line to neutral with no ground contamination.
• TCR technology defeats surges up to 72,000 amps
• Two (20A) NEMA outlets spaced for power supplies. Patented plate rotates 90 degrees for front or side access.
• Front LEDs provide visual system status.
• Universal mounting brackets allow versatile installation.
• 6-ft. non-metallic flexible conduit with pigtail leads for hardwired connection.
• Chassis: 1.75 in. x 6 in. x 9 in.
• Remote Power Control (RPC) capability by a low voltage sequencer, switch or control system that provides a maintained dry contact closure.
• 10 year warranty
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• ETL Listed
• Conforms to UL1449-4 and ANSI C62.41
The 20A single-circuit surge protector shall be Lowell model ACSP-2002-RPC-HW with one duplex outlet. It shall protect the line to neutral without ground wire contamination. It shall be capable of protecting electronic equipment from transient voltages, spikes and surges up to 72,000A and have a response time of less than 5 nanoseconds. It shall include mounting brackets, two 20A outlets mounted on a plate that can be rotated 90º for front or side access, LED status indicators and a 6 ft. flexible conduit with pigtail leads. It shall include remote power control capability (by low-voltage sequencer, switch or control system that provides a maintained dry contact closure, not included). It shall be ETL Listed and conform to UL1449-4 and ANSI C62.41.