Rackmount Power #ACSPR-2009-VTE
Rackmount panel for standard 19 in. E.I.A. rack features 9 power outlets, advanced surge protection and over/under voltage protection.
• Power Rating: 120VAC, 60Hz, 20A
• Outlets: 9 (15A/20A) NEMA outlets (1 front, 8 rear)
• Termination: 9 ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
• Chassis: 19 in. x 9 in. x 1.75 in. (1U)
• Advanced surge protection to 72,000A. LED status indicators.
• On/off Switch: Lighted rocker switch controls 5 rear outlets (others are un-switched)
• Voltage Tolerance Envelope Monitor with Auto Reset: Over/under protection turns outlets off when line voltage exceeds 140V or drops below 100V, and on when voltage returns to normal.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA Compliant
• RoHS Compliant
• ETL Listed (U.S. and Canada)
• Made in the U.S.A. with global components
The AC power panel shall be Lowell Model ACSPR-2009-VTE. It shall be ETL Listed and have a power rating of 120VAC, 60Hz/20A with EMI/RFI filtering and nine (15A/20A) outlets (4 un-switched, 5 switched). It shall be housed in a rackmount steel chassis (19 in. x 9 in. x 1.75 in.) finished in black powder epoxy paint. Front activation shall be via a lighted rocker switch. Termination shall be via an attached 9 ft. cord with NEMA 5-20P plug. It shall include surge protection to 72,000A. The unit shall include over/under voltage protection to turn outlets off when line voltage exceeds 140V or drops below 100V.