ACSPR-RPC1-1509K: Remote Power Control
Rackmount panel with 9 (15A) power outlets, advanced surge protection, over/under voltage protection and remote power control circuitry. Key switch activation.
• Outlets: 9 outlets (6 switched and 3 un-switched)
• Power Rating: 120VAC, 60Hz, 15A
• Advanced surge protection to 72,000A
• Voltage Tolerance Envelope Monitor with Auto Reset: Over/under protection turns outlets off when line voltage exceeds 140V or drops below 100V, and on when voltage returns to normal.
• Remote power control circuitry (RPC) allows for on/off control by external DSP timed events. Rear termination blocks connect optional remote switches (momentary) and remote triggers (maintained) for on/off functions.
• Integral override facilitates use in life safety applications where fire code mandates an alarm interface.
• Chassis: 19 in. x 9.00 in. x 1.75 in. (1U)
• Termination: 9 ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
• On/off Switch: Key switch
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• ETL Listed (U.S., Canada)
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Surge Protector: UL 1449 4th edition and ANSI C62.41 compliant
The AC control device shall be Lowell Model ACSPR-RPC1-1509K with surge protector, auto-reset over/under voltage protection, remote power control, and EMI/RFI filtering. It shall be an ETL Listed 15A device that provides safeguarded power distribution from a 1U rackmount chassis with three un-switched outlets (1 front, 2 rear) and six switched outlets that can be remotely controlled. It shall include an alarm interface with lock on, lock off and switch lock functions. Front actuation shall be via a key switch.