ACSPR-RPC1-2009: Remote Power Control
Rackmount panel with 15A power outlets, advanced surge protection, over/under voltage protection and remote power control circuitry.
• Outlets: 9 (15A) outlets (1 front un-switched, 2 rear un-switched, 6 rear switched)
• Power Rating: 120VAC, 60Hz, 20A
• Termination: 9 ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
• Advanced surge protection to 72,000A
• Voltage Tolerance Envelope Monitor with Auto Reset: Over/under protection turns outlets off when line voltage exceeds 140V or drops below 100V, and on when voltage returns to normal.
• Remote power control circuitry (RPC) allows for on/off control by external DSP timed events. Rear termination blocks are available for connecting remote switches (momentary) and remote triggers (maintained) for on/off functions.
• Integral override facilitates use in life safety applications where fire code mandates an alarm interface.
• Chassis: 19 in. x 9.00 in. x 1.75 in. (1U)
• On/off Switch: Rocker
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• ETL Listed (U.S., Canada)
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Surge Protector: UL 1449 4th edition and ANSI C62.41 compliant
The AC control device shall be Lowell Model ACSPR-RPC1-2009 with surge suppressor, auto-reset over/under voltage protection, remote power control, and EMI/RFI filtering. It shall be an ETL Listed 20A device that provides safeguarded power distribution from a 1U rackmount chassis with three un-switched 15A outlets (1 front, 2 rear) and six switched 15A outlets that can be remotely controlled. It shall include an alarm interface with lock on, lock off and switch lock functions. Front actuation shall be via rocker switch. The chassis shall measure 19 in. x 9 in. x 1.75 in.