ACSPR-SEQ4-1509: Rackmount Sequencer (4-step)
4-step sequencer in rack mount panel with 15A power outlets provides time-delayed activation/deactivation of equipment directly plugged into the six outlets controlled by the on/off switch. Three additional outlets are un-switched (always on). Includes surge suppressor and alarm interface.
• Outlets (9 total): 1 front 15A (un-switched), 2 rear 15A (un-switched) , 6 rear 15A (switched)
• Power Rating: 120VAC, 60Hz, 15A
• Termination: 9 ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
• Advanced surge protection to 72,000A.
• Four-step sequencer has a delay between steps that can be set between 0.5 and 10 seconds (screwdriver adjustable)
• Color coded LED status indicators
• Rear terminal block for connection to optional remote switches (momentary)
• Rear terminal block to allow system switches to be overridden for life safety system applications where fire code mandates an alarm interface.
• Chassis: 19 in. x 9 in. x 1.75 in. (1U)
• On/off Switch: Rocker
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• ETL Listed (U.S., Canada)
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Surge Protector: UL1449 fourth edition and ANSI C62.41 compliant.
The 1U rackmount panel with nine 15A power outlets (one un-switched in front, two un-switched in rear, six switched in rear), surge suppressor, and four-step sequencer shall be Lowell Model No. ACSPR-SEQ4-1509. It shall be ETL Listed and have a power rating of 120VAC 60Hz/15A with EMI/RFI filtering. The front switch shall sequentially activate and deactivate equipment connected to the “switched” rear outlets in four steps. The sequence delay between steps shall be between 0.5 to 10 seconds, which shall be screwdriver adjustable. Surge suppressor shall be UL1449 fourth edition and ANSI C62.41 compliant to defeat surges up to 72,000A. The steel chassis shall have a black finish and feature color coded LEDs and a rocker activation switch on the front. Overall measurements shall be 19 in. x 1.75 in. x 9 in. Termination shall be via a 9 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug.