ACSPR-SEQ6-2009: Rackmount Sequencer (4-step/2-remote)
Rackmount panel with 4 step sequential power and 9 outlets (6 switched, 3 un-switched) for sequential activation/deactivation of connected equipment. Includes alarm interface, surge suppression, and 2 dry contact closures (steps 5 and 6) for triggering remote power control units (RPC series, order separately).
• Power Rating: 120VAC 60Hz, 20A
• Outlets: 9 (15A) outlets—1 front (un-switched), 2 rear (un-switched), 6 rear (switched)
• Actuation Switch: Front panel rocker switch with momentary contacts (normally open SPST) plus rear barrier strip termination blocks for momentary (normally open) remote switches.
• Four-step sequencer has a delay between steps that can be set between 0.5 and 10 seconds (screwdriver adjustable)
• Rear termination blocks accommodate remote switches, external triggers and an alarm system interface for use where mandated by fire code.
• Two dry contact closures (steps 5 and 6) trigger remote power control units (order separately).
• Alarm Interface: Lock on, lock off and switch lock functions for alarm system or master control panel applications.
• Color coded LED status indicators
• Advanced surge protection to 72,000A
• Chassis: 19 in. x 9 in. x 1.75 in. (1U)
• Termination: 9 ft. attached cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• ETL Listed (U.S., Canada)
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• RoHS Compliant
The sequential AC rackmount power panel shall be Lowell Model No. ACSPR-SEQ6-2009. It shall be ETL listed and have a power rating of 120VAC, 60Hz/20A with EMI/RFI filtering and a total of 9 outlets (6 switched, 3 unswitched) and 2 steps providing contact closures to sequentially activate/deactivate equipment (4-6 steps) with a sequence delay of 0.5 to 10 seconds. It shall be housed in a 1U steel rackmount chassis measuring 19"W x 1.75"H x 9"D and having color-coded LEDs. Activation shall be via a rocker switch on the front panel. The panel shall also include surge protection to 72,000A.