|Surface-mount steel backbox with white finish.|
• Material: 20-gauge steel, welded seams, white finish
• Height: 7.13 in.
• Width: 7.13 in.
• Depth: 4.25 in.
• Volume: 0.125 cu.ft.
• Acoustical Treatment: 0.25 in. foam pad
• Mounting Aids: Universal mounting pattern for E.O. box (not included), 0.375 in. hole for wire access
• For Grille Type: Screw-mount
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A.
• Certified U.S. steel
• UL Listed when used with Lowell Speaker/Grille Assembly No. ULT-SG4-CT572
The surface-mount backbox shall be Lowell Model CB44, which shall be fabricated of 20-gauge steel and lined with a 0.25 in. thick foam pad. The rear shall include provisions to mount a 4 in. square, 4 in. octagon, 2-gang or 1-gang E.O. box (not included). The rear shall also have a 0.375 in. diameter hole for wire access. The backbox shall measure 7.13 in. square x 4.25 in. deep and have a white powder epoxy finish. It shall feature four holes and 8-32 U-clips at flanged corners to accept a square screw-mount grille.