|Surface-mount steel backbox with white finish.|
• Material: 20-gauge steel, welded seams, white finish
• Height: 11.50 in.
• Width: 11.50 in.
• Depth: 4.00 in.
• Volume: 0.306 in.
• Acoustical Treatment: 1.5 in. thick batting
• For Grille Type: Screw-mount
• Mounting Aids: U-clips, universal mounting pattern for E.O. box (not included), 0.375 in. hole with grommet for wire access, side knockouts (for 500 Series wire mold)
• 8 in. x 8 in. mounting dimensions
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A.
• Certified U.S. steel
The surface-mount backbox shall be Lowell Model CB84-SG, which shall be fabricated of 20-gauge steel and lined with 1.5 in. acoustic batting. The rear shall include provisions to mount a 4 in. square, 4 in. octagon, 2-gang or 1-gang E.O. box (not included). The rear shall also have a 0.375 in. diameter hole with grommet for wire access. Two sides shall have knockouts for 500 Series wire mold. The backbox shall measure 11.5 in. square x 4 in. deep and have a white powder epoxy finish. It shall feature four holes and 8-32 U-clips at flanged corners to accept a screw-mount grille (order separately).