Volume Control w/Program Selector Switch #CS650-SS
|Six-source program selector switch and volume control with 2-gang wall pla|
• 50W volume control for use with 70V or 25V speaker lines provides 33dB attenuation in 10 steps. Last two steps before off are 6dB (33dB total). Wiring connections are plug-in screw terminations for prewire convenience.
• Six-source program selector switch is two-pole, non shorting rotary style to assure complete isolation between lines. Connections are Euro-style screw terminals allowing the unit to be field connected for use together or independently.
• Includes standard 2-gang wall plate plus two 1-gang plates for separate location mounting. The 2-gang plate (4.562 in. x 4.5 in. x 2.125 in.) is made to install in a 2-gang or 4 in. square E.O. box with mud ring (not included).
• Includes knob and mounting screws
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in the U.S.A. with global components
The combination volume control / source selector switch shall be Lowell Model No. CS650-SS. The volume control shall be a UL Listed 50W auto transformer for use with 70V or 25V speaker lines and shall provide a total of 33dB attenuation in 10 steps (the last two steps before "off" shall be 6dB). The six-source selector switch shall be two-pole, non shorting rotary style for isolation between lines. Wiring connections shall be to screw terminals allowing the unit to be field connected for use together or independently. The standard 2-gang wall plate shall have a stainless steel finish. The unit shall install in a two-gang or 4 in. square E.O. box with mud ring (not included)