Speaker Driver #CT830A-T470 (8? 20W coax, xmfr)
|High performance 8 in. 20W coaxial speaker with mounted 70V transformer for quality paging and background music.|
Background music and paging
• Driver: 8 in. 20W high frequency coaxial speaker with first order high pass filter, ceramic magnets (12 oz. LF, 2.1 oz. HF) and permanently aligned voice coils.
• Frame: 20-gauge stamped steel with zinc-plated finish.
• Mounting Bolt Circle: 7.625 in.
• Transformer: 70V with taps at .5, 1, 2, 4W
• Assembly Mounting Depth: 3.20 in.
• Assembly Frequency Response: 57Hz–13.3kHz (±6dB) and 44Hz–20kHz (±8.7dB)
• Assembly Dispersion Angle: 80 degrees conical
• Assembly Average Sensitivity: 96.7dB
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Meets or exceeds industry standards
The 8 inch speaker with mounted transformer shall be Lowell Model No. CT830A-T470 which shall be of the coaxial type having electrically independent high and low frequency transducers and power rating of 20 watts RMS. The low frequency section shall have an 8" diameter cone; the high frequency section shall have a 3 in. dia. cone. A built-in electrical crossover network shall be employed to accomplish proper frequency selection between the two drivers. Crossover frequency shall be at 4000Hz. The low frequency voice coil shall have a 1 in. dia. and operate in a magnetic field derived from a strontium ferrite (ceramic) magnet with nominal weight of 12 oz. The high frequency voice coil shall have a 0.57 in. dia. and operate in a magnetic field derived from a strontium ferrite ceramic magnet with nominal weight of 2.1 oz. Voice coil impedance shall be 8ohms. The speaker shall have a structurally reinforced, stamped 20-gauge steel frame with 8.062 in. overall diameter and eight obround holes equally spaced at 45 degrees on a 7.625 in. dia. mounting bolt circle. External metal parts shall be zinc-plated to resist rust and corrosion. The speaker shall have a mounted transformer with primary taps at 0.5, 1, 2, 4W @70V. The assembly shall be capable of producing a uniform audible frequency response over the range 57Hz-13.3kHz (±6dB) and 44Hz-20kHz (±8.7dB) with dispersion angle of 80 degrees conical @2000Hz (-6dB). Average sensitivity shall measure 96.7dB (SPL at 1W/1M).Assembly mounting depth shall not exceed 3.2 in.