Speaker Driver #CT830A-T72 (8? 20W coax, xfmr)
|High performance 8 in. 20W coaxial speaker with mounted dual voltage transformer for quality paging and background music.|
Background music and paging
• Driver: 8 in. 20W coaxial speaker with high frequency driver with first order high pass filter to protect it from harmful bass energy. 12 oz. ceramic magnet.
• Frame: 20-gauge stamped steel with zinc-plated finish.
• Mounting Bolt Circle: 7.625 in. diameter
• Transformer: 25V/70V with taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, 5W
• Assembly Frequency Response: 57Hz–13.5kHz (±6dB) and 44Hz–20kHz (±8.4dB)
• Assembly Mounting Depth: 3.20 in.
• Assembly Dispersion Angle: 80 degrees conical
• Assembly Average Sensitivity: 97.4dB
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Meets or exceeds industry standards
The 8 in. speaker with mounted transformer shall be Lowell Model No. CT830A-T72 which shall be of the coaxial type having electrically independent high and low frequency transducers and power rating of 20 watts RMS. The low frequency section shall have an 8 in. diameter cone; the high frequency section shall have a 3 in. diameter cone.A built-in electrical crossover network shall be employed to accomplish proper frequency selection between the two drivers. Crossover frequency shall be at 4000Hz. The low frequency voice coil shall have a 1 in. diameter and operate in a magnetic field derived from a strontium ferrite (ceramic) magnet with nominal weight of 12 oz. The high frequency voice coil shall have a 0.57 in. diameter and operate in a magnetic field derived from a strontium ferrite (ceramic) magnet with nominal weight of 2.1 oz. Voice coil impedance shall be 8ohms. The speaker shall have a structurally reinforced, stamped 20-gauge steel frame with 8.062 in. overall diameter and eight obround holes equally spaced at 45 degrees on a 7.625 in. diameter mounting bolt circle. External metal parts shall be zinc-plated to resist rust and corrosion. The speaker shall have a mounted transformer with primary taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, 5W @70/25V. The assembly shall be capable of producing a uniform audible frequency response over the range 57Hz-13.5kHz (±6dB) and 44Hz- 20kHz (±8.4dB) with dispersion angle of 80 degrees @2000Hz (-6dB). Average sensitivity shall measure 97.4dB (SPL at 1W/1M). Assembly mounting depth shall not exceed 3.2 in.