Speaker Driver #CT830A-T870 (8? 20W coax, xfmr)
|High performance 8" 20W coaxial speaker with mounted 70V transformer for quality paging and background music.|
Background music and paging
• Driver: 8 in. 20W coaxial. High frequency speaker with first order high pass filter, ceramic magnets (12 oz. LF, 2.1 oz. HF) and permanently aligned voice coils.
• Frame: 20-gauge stamped steel with zinc-plated finish.
• Mounting Bolt Circle: 7.625 in.
• Transformer: 70V with taps at 1, 2, 4, 8W
• Assembly Mounting Depth: 3.30 in.
• Assembly Dispersion Angle: 80 degrees conical
• Assembly Frequency Response: 53Hz–14.3kHz (±6dB) and 44Hz–20kHz (±7.1dB)
• Assembly Average Sensitivity: 97.1dB
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Made in U.S.A. with global components
• Meets or exceeds industry standards
The 8 inch speaker with mounted transformer shall be Lowell Model No. CT830A-T870 which shall be of the coaxial type having electrically independent high and low frequency transducers and power rating of 20 watts RMS. The low frequency section shall have an 8 in. diameter cone; the high frequency section shall have a 3 in. diameter cone. A built-in electrical crossover network shall be employed to accomplish proper frequency selection between the two drivers. Crossover frequency shall be at 4000Hz. The low frequency voice coil shall have a 1 in. diameter and operate in a magnetic field derived from a strontium ferrite (ceramic) magnet with nominal weight of 12 oz. The high frequency voice coil shall have a 0.57 in. diameter and operate in a magnetic field derived from a strontium ferrite ceramic magnet with nominal weight of 2.1 oz. Voice coil impedance shall be 8ohms. The speaker shall have a structurally reinforced, stamped 20-gauge steel frame with 8.062" overall dia. and eight obround holes equally spaced at 45 degrees on a 7.625 in. diameter mounting bolt circle. External metal parts shall be zinc-plated to resist rust and corrosion. The speaker shall have a mounted transformer with primary taps at 1, 2, 4, 8W @70V.The assembly shall be capable of producing a uniform audible frequency response over the range 53Hz-14.3kHz (±6dB) and 44Hz-20kHz (±7.1dB) with dispersion angle of 80 degrees @2000Hz (-6dB).Average sensitivity shall measure 97.1dB (SPL at 1W/1M). Assembly mounting depth shall not exceed 3.3 in.