|Multi-Output Power Supply, Two Voltage Modules-24VDC+24VDC, 6ft Cord, Brackets|
Multi-output Power Supply #DCP Series
Space saving power distribution, designed for continuous operation, provides two banks of 5V, 12V, or 24V voltage outputs in a single unit. Ideal format to streamline installations that use DC powered devices.
• Each unit features 2 voltage banks (color coded for easy identification of outputs). Each bank has eight outputs, available in various combinations of 5V@11A, 12V@16A, and 24V@8A
• Each output is protected by PTC fuse with auto reset for overload protection.
• LED on each voltage bank indicates power status (active/inactive).
• Detachable voltage output terminals (16) with quick-install screw terminal connectors.
• Universal Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
• 6 ft. power cord (C13 to NEMA 5-15P plug)
• Chassis: 12 in. x 6 in. x 1.625 in. (5 lbs.)
• Universal mounting brackets (wall, rack, shelf)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• ETL Listed (UL60065)
• Made in the U.S.A. with domestic and international components
Power distribution shall be Lowell model _______, which shall feature a 12" x 6" x 1.625" steel chassis with black finish and universal mounting brackets for shelf, wall, or rackmount. The unit shall feature two voltage modules with 8 outputs each (16 total). Voltage outputs shall be Euro style output terminals _______ (5VDC@11A, 12VDC@16A, or 24VDC@8A). Each output shall be protected by an auto-reset PTC fuse. The unit shall feature universal input (100-240VAC 50/60Hz) with C14 power inlet compatible with international standards. It shall include a 6 ft. power cord (C13 to NEMA 5-15) and variable speed fan. The power distribution shall be made in the U.S.A. with global components.