DSL-805-72: Surface-Mount Speaker
Ready-to-install speaker assembly for background music and paging in classrooms, offices, retail locations and just about anywhere an attractive surface-mount speaker system is required. Includes an 8 inch driver, transformer, enclosure with sloped front and grille.
Background music, paging
• Driver (805A): 8 in. 12W dual cone driver with 5 oz. magnet
• Transformer (TLM-572): 25V/70V dual voltage transformer. Taps at 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 5W.
• Enclosure: Steel enclosure with sloped front. 11.3 in. x 11.5 in x 5.29 in. (3.05 in. at base). White.
• Grille: Steel with beveled edge and circular hole pattern. White.
• Mounting Aids: Universal mounting hole pattern will install to a 4 in. square, 4 in. octagon, 1- or 2-gang box (not included). Top/bottom knockouts for 500 Series wiremold.
• System Specifications: Frequency Response 122Hz–7.4kHz (±6dB), 65Hz–20kHz (±12dB). Average Sensitivity 95.1dB (1W/1M). Dispersion 110 degrees conical.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• Certified U.S. steel (grille, enclosure)
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
The speaker assembly for indoor surface-mount applications shall be Lowell Model No. DSL-805-72. It shall include an 8 in. 12W dual cone driver with 5 oz. magnet, dual voltage 25V/70V transformer, white steel grille and backbox with sloped front. The backbox shall measure 11.3 in. x 11.5 in. x 5.29 in. It shall feature wiremold knockouts on top/bottom and universal mounting hole pattern on rear. The system shall have a frequency response of 122Hz–7.4kHz (±6dB), 65Hz–20kHz (±12dB). Average sensitivity shall be 95.1dB. The transformer shall be dual voltage (25V/70V) with taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, and 5W. The steel backbox and grille shall have a white powder epoxy finish.