DSQ-805-72: Surface-Mount Speaker
Surface mount speaker -- ready-to-install speaker for background music and paging in classrooms, offices, retail locations and anywhere an attractive surface-mount speaker system is required. Includes 8 inch driver, transformer, backbox with straight front and grille.
• Background music and paging
• Driver (805A): 8 in. 12W dual cone driver with 5 oz. magnet
• Transformer (TLM-572): 25V/70V transformer. Taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, 5W
• Enclosure: Steel. 11.3 in. x 11.5 in. x 4 in. White.
• Grille: Steel with beveled edge and circular hole pattern. White.
• Mounting Aids: Universal mounting hole pattern. Top/bottom knockouts for 500 Series wiremold.
• System: Frequency Response 122Hz–7.4kHz (±6dB) and 65Hz–20kHz (±12dB). Average Sensitivity 95.1dB (1W/1M). Dispersion 110 degrees conical.
CERTIFICATION & COMPLIANCE
• Certified U.S. steel (grille, enclosure)
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
The speaker assembly for indoor surface-mount applications shall be Lowell Model No. DSQ-805-72. It shall include an 8 in. 12W dual cone driver with 5 oz. magnet, dual voltage 25V/70V transformer, white steel grille and backbox. The backbox shall measure 11.3 in. x 11.5 in. x 4 in. and shall include wiremold knockouts on top/bottom and universal mounting hole pattern in rear. The system shall have a frequency response of 122Hz–7.4kHz (±6dB), 65Hz–20kHz (±12dB). Average sensitivity shall be 95.1dB. The transformer shall be 25V/70V with taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, and 5W. The steel backbox and grille shall have a white powder epoxy finish.