15% Discount At Check Out
Large volume acoustic backbox engineered for distributed speaker systems requiring sound reinforcement of the highest quality. IBOX-2 combines the benefits of a large metal enclosure with the acoustic characteristics associated with a 3/4" plywood box, allowing a 12" speaker to operate at its optimum loading level to provide the system with improved low frequency response.
- Material: Welded unitized 18-gauge steel with damping to eliminate acoustical and mechanical resonance
- Finish: Black
- Size: 23.75 in. x 18.00 in.
- Depth: 8.06 in.
- Volume: 2 cu.ft.
- Acoustical Treatment: Sound board and 1.5 in. batting
- Mounting Aids: 8-32 screw retaining U-clips, 1/4-20 forged eyebolts
- For Grille Type: Screw-mount
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Made in U.S.A.
- Certified U.S. steel
- The recessed acoustic backbox for 12" speakers shall be Lowell Model No. IBOX-2 which shall be fabricated of 18-gauge steel heavily damped to eliminate acoustic and mechanical resonance. Inner walls shall be lined with .5" thick acoustic fiberboard and 1.5" thick acoustic lining. The backbox shall measure 23.75" x 18.00" x 8.06" with internal volume of 2 cu.ft. It shall include four (4) 1/4-20 eyebolts on rear.