15% Discount At Check Out
LDR-4224: Designer Rack 42U x 24?D
19 inch equipment rack -- an elegant design for the high-end decor of boardrooms and home theaters, this ready-to-use equipment rack includes leg levelers, lockable side panels, rear access cover, and tempered glass front door. Charcoal Grey textured finish.
- Rack Space: 42U
- Height: 77.68 in.
- Width: 22.31 in.
- Depth: 24.00 in.
- Solid top with vents and cable entry port
- Base with open center and cable entry ports
- Removable side access covers with key locks (opens from top)
- Rear access cover with key lock (opens from top)
- Smoked grey tempered glass front door with key lock
- Two-pair fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 with printed RU scale
- Grounding stud
- Leg levelers
- Beveled corners
- Charcoal Grey textured powder epoxy finish
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Load capacity 1200 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The EIA/TIA compliant 19" equipment rack shall be Lowell Model No. LDR-4224 which shall measure 22.31"W x 24.00"D x 77.68". The rack shall have 42U panel space and 1200 lbs. load capacity. Construction shall be fully welded 16-gauge steel with 16.gauge top/base reinforced at load-bearing junctions and finished with a charcoal grey textured coating. It shall include a smoked grey tempered glass front door with key lock, recessed rear access cover with key lock, removable side panels with locks, two pairs of 11-gauge steel rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 and rack unit increments printed on EIA spacing, steel top with 2 vents and a hole with grommet for cable access. The base shall feature a center opening, 2 holes with grommets for rear cable access, grounding stud and 4 leg levelers.