15% Discount At Check Out
LDTR-718: Desktop Rack 7U x 18?D
19 inch equipment rack with welded sides, top, and base is ideal for electronics kept on a desktop. Includes rubber feet to protect desktop.
- Rack Space: 7U
- Height: 16.63 in. (17.13 with rubber feet)
- Width: 23.06 in.
- Depth: 18.18 in. (17.20 usable)
- Welded steel top with knockouts
- Welded steel base with knockouts
- Welded steel sides with top/bottom vents
- Two pair fixed-position mounting rails tapped 10-32
- Rubber feet (.5 in.H)
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 150 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The E.I.A./T.I.A. compliant rack shall be Lowell Model No. LDTR-718 which shall measure 23.06"W x 18.18"D x 16.63"H (without rubber feet). It shall have a useable depth of 17.20" and racking space of 7 rack units. The welded assembly shall be 16-gauge certified US steel with fixed-position front and rear mounting rails tapped 10-32. The rack shall have a load capacity of 150 lbs. and shall include side vents and protective rubber feet. The top and bottom shall have knockouts for cable management. Rack finish shall be black wrinkle powder epoxy.