LER-4027-BAV: Rack with accessories
Stand-alone rack with enclosed sides and adjustable rails is fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions. This model includes an accessory bundle (not installed).
SPECIFICATIONS (for LER-4027 rack)
• Rack Space: 40U
• Rack Height: 76.125 in.
• Rack Width: 23.06 in.
• Rack Depth: 27.00 in.
• Useable Depth: 24.34 in.
• Surface-mount solid steel front door with keyed lock extends one inch from frame. Mounts left or right, field changeable.
• One pair 40U adj. rear rails, tapped 10-32
• Two power strip with 12 outlets each (eight 15A, four 20A).
• One fan panel with four 4.7 inch diameter whisper fans.
• Four slotted cable managers, horizontal mount (straight)
• Two slotted cable managers, horizontal mount (4 in. offset)
• One vertical cable manager
• Set of heavy-duty leg levelers.
• Magnetic vent blocker kit
• Velcro cable wraps
• Extra rack screws
The E.I.A. compliant rack shall be Lowell Model No. LER-4027-BAV, which shall measure 76.125"H x 27.00”D x 23.06"W, with racking space of 40 rack units. The EIA/TIA compliant rack shall be UL Listed under Standard 2416. It shall be 16 gauge welded U.S.steel with 14 gauge base reinforced at all load-bearing junctures. It shall feature compound knockouts on top for conduit size 2"-1" and 1.5"-1" and have 0.5" knockouts for BNC wireless antennas. Rack finish shall be black wrinkle powder epoxy. The rack shall feature welded side panels with top/bottom vents, recessed rear door with top/bottom vents and keyed lock, grounding stud, 7U top opening with riveted rails tapped 10-32, two black steel closure panels for top, and a pair of adjustable front mounting rails tapped 10-32.