LER-4427-BAV: Rack with accessories
Stand-alone rack with enclosed sides and adjustable rails is fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions. This model includes an accessory bundle (not installed).
SPECIFICATIONS (for LER-4427 rack)
• Rack Space: 44U
• Rack Height: 83.125 in.
• Rack Width: 23.06 in.
• Rack Depth: 27.00 in.
• Useable Depth: 24.34 in.
• Surface-mount solid steel front door with keyed lock extends one inch from frame. Mounts left or right, field changeable.
• One pair 44U adj. rear rails, tapped 10-32
• Power strip with 24 outlets (sixteen 15A, eight 20A), transient voltage surge suppression, LED indicator, circuit breaker, 12 ft. attached cord, NEMA 5-20P plug.
• One (1) fan panel with four (4) 4.7 inch diameter whisper fans.
• Four (4) slotted cable managers, horizontal mount (straight)
• Two (2) slotted cable managers, horizontal mount (4 in. offset)
• One (1) vertical cable manager
• Set of heavy-duty leg levelers.
• Magnetic vent blocker kit
• Velcro cable wraps (pack of 12)
• Extra rack screws
The E.I.A. compliant rack shall be Lowell Model No. LER-4427-BAV, which shall measure 83.125"H x 27.00”D x 23.06"W, with racking space of 44 rack units. The EIA/TIA compliant rack shall be UL Listed under Standard 2416. It shall be 16 gauge welded U.S. steel with 14-gauge base reinforced at all load-bearing junctures. It shall feature compound knockouts on top for conduit size 2"-1" and 1.5"-1" and have 0.5" knockouts for BNC wireless antennas. Rack finish shall be black wrinkle powder epoxy. The rack shall feature welded side panels with top/bottom vents, recessed rear door with top/bottom vents and keyed lock, grounding stud, 7U top opening with riveted rails tapped 10-32, two black steel closure panels for top, and a pair of adjustable front mounting rails tapped 10-32.