15% Discount At Check Out
LFR-2122: Fixed-rail Rack 21U x 22?D
21U x 22"D 19-inch equipment rack is a versatile and cost-effective stand-alone rack with fixed-position front rails features welded sides and short rear brackets for semi-adjustable placement of accessories in the rear. Fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions.
- Rack Space: 21U
- Height: 42.875 in.
- Width: 23.06 in.
- Depth: 22.00 in. (19.25 usable)
- Solid top with vents
- Welded sides with vents
- Open front (optional door)
- Recessed rear door with vents and key lock
- One-pair fixed-position front rails tapped 10-32 with printed RU scale
- Cable Management: Combination knockouts
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
- Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 500 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The stand alone floor rack shall be Lowell Model No. LFR-2122. Overall measurements shall be 42.875"H x 22"D x 23.06"W with panel space of 21 rack units. Load capacity shall be 500 lbs. The rack shall include a recessed rear door with vents and key lock, welded side panels with vents, closed top with vents, open base with grounding stud, one pair fixed-position front mounting rails with printed RU increments, combination knockouts above and below rear door, and provisions to mount optional rear rails or optional surface-mount front door. The rack shall be manufactured in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel and have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish.