15% Discount At Check Out
LGNR-2427: Gangable Narrow Rack 24U x 27?D
24U x 27"D Gangable rack with adjustable rails is fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions.
- Rack Space: 24U
- Height: 48.125 in.
- Width: 22.00 in.
- Depth: 27.00 in. (24.34 usable)
- Configurable top has 10U opening for 19 in. panels. Solid closure panels included.
- Open sides and front (optional door)
- Recessed solid steel rear door includes handle and keyed lock
- Two-pair fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 with printed RU scale
- Cable Management: Multiple lacing points, holes, knockout panels
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
- Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 3150 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The EIA/TIA compliant, UL Listed (UL 2416) 19" gangable equipment rack shall be Lowell Model No. LGNR-2427, which shall measure 22"W x 27"D x 48.125"H (24U). The rack shall be UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada with a load capacity of 3150 lbs. Construction shall be fully welded 16-gauge steel frame with 14-gauge steel top and 14-gauge steel bottom reinforced at loadbearing junctions and finished with a durable black powder epoxy coating. The rack shall include a solid steel rear door with key lock and two pairs of 11-gauge steel adjustable rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 and rack unit increments printed on EIA spacing. The rear frame shall feature removable knockout panels and combination knockouts (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2") for conduit wiring, and BNC knockouts for UHF/VHF antenna. The top shall have integral rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 to accept 19"W solid panels (included as shipping stiffeners) or optional accessories. The base shall include a grounding stud and provisions to accept optional leg levelers or anchor bolts.