15% Discount At Check Out
LGR-4022: Gangable Rack 40U x 22?D
Fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base open frame rack, reinforced at all loadbearing junctions.
- Rack space: 40U
- Height: 76.125 in.
- Width: 23.06 in.
- Depth: 22.00 in. (19.34 usable)
- Open frame is cable ready with an array of 2 in. holes, lacing points, knockout panels
- Configurable top has 7U opening. Rack includes solid closure panels
- Recessed rear door with top/bottom vents, key lock
- Adjustable rails are threaded 10-32, numbered RU scale
- Pilot point rack screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
- Beveled corners
- Durable black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Open front is ready to surface-mount (optional) door with left/right swing
- Threaded inserts for (optional) leg levelers
- UL Listed load capacity: 3150 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The EIA/TIA/RoHS compliant, gangable rack shall be Lowell Model No. LGR-4022. Overall measurements shall be 76.125"H x 22"D x 23.06"W with panel space of 40 rack units. Load capacity shall be 3150 lbs. The rack shall include a recessed rear door with vents and key lock; top with 7U opening and compound knockouts; open base with grounding stud; one pair adjustable mounting rails with printed RU increments; knockout panels with combination knockouts above/below rear door; blank project panel below rear door; and provisions to mount an optional surface-mount front door or rear rails (ordered separately). The rack shall be manufactured in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel and have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish. It shall be listed to UL 2416.