15% Discount At Check Out
LGTR-5432-LRD: Gangable Tall Rack 54U x 32?D
|Extra tall (54U) gangable rack with adjustable rails is fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions.
Rack Space: 54U
Height: 100.625 in.
Width: 22.00 in.
Depth: 32.00 in. (29.34 usable)
- Configurable top has 10U opening for 19 in. panels. Solid closure panels included.
- Open sides, front, back (optional doors)
- Two-pair fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 with printed RU scale
- Cable Management: Multiple lacing points, holes, knockout panels
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
- Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 3150 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The EIA/TIA compliant, UL Listed (UL2416) 19" gangable equipment rack shall be Lowell Model No. LGTR-5432-LRD, which shall measure 22"W x 32"D x 100.625"H (29.34" useable depth x 54U useable height). The rack shall be UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada with a load capacity of 3150 lbs. Construction shall be fully welded 16-gauge steel frame with 14-gauge steel top and bottom reinforced at load-bearing junctions and finished with a black wrinkle powder epoxy coating. The rack shall include two pairs of 11-gauge steel adjustable rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 and rack unit increments printed on EIA spacing. The rear frame shall feature knockouts (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2") for conduit wiring plus BNC knockouts for UHF/VHF antennas. Top shall feature integral rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 ready to accept blank panels included as shipping stiffeners or optional 19"W accessories. The base shall feature a grounding stud and provisions to add optional leg levelers.