15% Discount At Check Out
LGVR-4436: Gangable Video Rack 44U x 36?D
|Gangable rack with adjustable rails and side lacing bars for video bundles is fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions.
Rack Space: 44U
Height: 83.125 in.
Width: 22.00 in.
Depth: 36.00 in.
Useable Depth: 33.34 in.
- Configurable top has 10U opening for 19 in. panels. Solid closure panels included.
- Open sides with lacing bars for video cable bundles
- Open front (optional door)
- Solid steel rear door with key lock
- Two-pair fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 (printed RU scale)
- Cable Management: multiple lacing points, holes, knockout panels
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
- Threaded inserts (for optional leg levelers)
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- Load capacity 3150 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The EIA/TIA compliant, UL Listed (UL2416) 19" EIA gangable equipment rack shall be Lowell Model No. LGVR-4436 which shall measure 83.125"H x 36"D x 22"W (33.34" useable depth x 44 rack units). The rack shall be UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada with a load capacity of 3150 lbs. Construction shall be fully welded 16-ga. steel frame with 14-ga. steel top and 14-ga. steel bottom reinforced at load-bearing junctions and finished with a durable black powder epoxy coating. It shall include two pairs of 11-ga. steel adjustable rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 and rack unit increments printed on EIA spacing. Top shall have integral rails with mounting holes tapped 10-32 to accept 19"W solid panels (included as shipping stiffeners) or optional accessories. Rear frame shall feature knockouts (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2") for conduit wiring and BNC knockouts for UHF/VHF antennas. Sides shall feature eight lacing bars. The rack shall include a solid recessed rear door with key lock.