|15W paging horn or double re-entrant horn with high efficiency 15W compression driver for clear voice paging and tone signaling in indoor or outdoor applications is ideal for use where a weather-resistant horn is specified for public address/signaling applications that require high intelligibility (e.g. schools, recreational facilities, warehouses, distribution centers, parking facilities, commercial buildings).
- Clear, loud paging and tone signaling (indoor/outdoor)
- Driver: 15W compression
- Transformer: For 25V, 70V or 100V systems. Screwdriver-adjustable tap selector and screw terminal connections in rear. Integral strain relief and plastic cover.
- Housing: Weather-resistant assembly suitable for indoor or outdoor use is all-metal construction with durable beige epoxy finish. Two-wire hook-up to rear access screw terminals. 8.94 in. diameter x 9.38 in. deep.
- Mounting Aids: Universal swivel mounting bracket (2.875 in. dia. base)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees F
- Average Sensitivity (1W/1M): 112.2dB
- Ships ready for installation
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- IP66 rated (IEC 60529) for water/dust-resistance when optional wiring compartment cover is added (see options below)
- The horn shall be Lowell Model LH-15TA, which shall be a double reentrant design with a high efficiency 15W compression driver, round bell and universal swivel-style base. Power rating shall be 15 watts continuous. Frequency response shall be 537Hz-4.5kHz (±6dB) with a sensitivity of 112.2dB log average (1W/1M) 124.0dB maximum SPL (calculated based on power rating and measured sensitivity). Dispersion shall be 50 degrees conical (2kHz Octave Band). Impedance shall be 5000, 2500, 1300, 670, 330, 90, 45 ohms. Horn shall include a 25/70/100V transformer with screwdriver selectable taps. Taps for 25V use shall be: .13, .25, .48, .93, 1.9, 6.9, and 13.9W. Taps for 70V use shall be: 1, 2, 3.8, 7.5, and 15W. Taps for 100V use shall be: 2, 4, 7.7 and 15W. Transformer connections shall be protected by a plastic cover with strain relief. The horn assembly shall measure 8.94 in. dia. x 9.38 in. deep and shall be weather-resistant metal construction painted in corrosion-resistant beige epoxy.