15% Discount At Check Out
LHR-4432: Host Rack 44U x 32?D
|Stand-alone floor rack with two parts — an exterior cabinet and an interior rollout/rotating rack that can be disengaged for shop wiring. Fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions.
- Rack Space: 44U
- Height (Exterior Cabinet): 89.02 in.
- Width (Exterior Cabinet): 24.00 in.
- Depth (Exterior Cabinet): 32.875 in. (26.00 usable)
FEATURES: Exterior Cabinet
- Configurable top with 10U opening. Solid closure panels included.
- Welded sides with vents
- Open front and back (optional door and rear access cover)
- Open base
- Green ground wire (cabinet to interior rack)
- Four lacing panels
- Side supports for optional accessories
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Provisions for anchoring
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
FEATURES: Interior Pull-out Rack
- 85.20 in. H (44U)
- 24 in. D (26 in. useable allows equipment to extend 2 in. beyond rack)
- Maximum rollout 25.00 in. (57.875 in. overall rollout depth)
- Corner post mounting rails tapped 10-32 with RU increments marked
- Inner platform base with casters and stainless steel ball transfers
- Four lacing panels
- Load capacity 750 lbs.
- Installation: Allow 3.5 in. minimum clearance on both sides for rotation
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The two-part host style rack shall be Lowell Model No. LHR-4432 which shall be made in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel and have overall measurements of 89.02"H x 24.00"W x 32.875"D with panel space of 44 rack units and useable depth of 26.00". It shall be comprised of an external welded steel cabinet and an internal pull-out rack that is connected to an inner platform caster base with stainless steel ball transfers capable of supporting 750 lbs. The external cabinet shall have vented sides, open front, open back, four lacing panels, 10U EIA top opening with solid closure panels, and top knockouts for conduit and wireless antennas. It shall have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish, provisions for anchoring, and a ground wire to the internal rack. The internal rack shall be a steel assembly with corner post mounting rails tapped 10-32, four rear lacing panels, and side/rear braces. It shall be mounted to the caster base and pull-out smoothly from the cabinet to provide free rotation to rear connections. The internal rack/caster base assembly shall be capable of disengaging from the external cabinet for shop wiring and testing.