15% Discount At Check Out
LPOR4-1619: Pull-Out Rack 16U x 19?D
|Pull out rack (slide out rack) for use in cabinets or custom millwork, the top section of the rack slides forward to access mounted electronics.
- Rack Space: 16U
- Height: 29.87 in.
- Width: 19.06 in.
- Depth: 19.22 in.
- 11-gauge steel corner post mounting rails tapped 10-32 (16U front, 7U rear)
- 14-gauge steel base
- Four bottom rail slides (for loads to 250 lbs.)
- Three cable lacing bars
- Front security panel screws into position
- Black powder epoxy finish
- Ships unassembled (two cartons)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The rack for built-in use shall be Lowell Model No. LPOR4-1619 which shall measure 19.06”W x 19.22”D x 29.87”H and provide 16 rack units of panel space (16U front rails, 7U rear rails). The rack shall be made with certified U.S. steel and feature a 14-gauge steel base and 11-gauge steel mounting rails tapped 10-32. The base shall feature four heavy duty rails which shall allow the rack to slide forward while supporting a load up to 250 lbs. The rack shall include three cable lacing bars in the rear and a front security panel which shall mount with screws to deter slide-out access to equipment as needed for security. The rack shall have a black powder epoxy finish and ship unassembled in two cartons.