15% Discount At Check Out
LPPR-2432: Portable Presentation Rack 24U x 32?D
|Mobile security rack for educational, institutional or professional settings is 16-gauge steel construction with 14-gauge steel base reinforced at all load-bearing junctions. Smoked plexiglass front door with key lock, premium overhanging top, skirted base.
- Rack Space: 24U
- Height: 48.13 in. (50.35 in. with base & laminate top)
- Width: 23.06 in. (24.57 in. with base & laminate top)
- Depth: 32.00 in. (33.94 in. with base & laminate top)
- Premium Graphite Grey laminate top with rounded corners, rubber edge molding
- Inner-platform base with center opening and 3 in. casters (raises height 1.25 in.)
- Welded sides with top/bottom vents
- Smoked plexiglass front door with key lock
- Steel rear door with top/bottom vents, key lock
- Two pairs adjustable mounting rails tapped 10-32
- Cable lacing holes, knockout panels
- Load capacity 900 lbs.
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- UL 2416 Listed
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The EIA compliant rack listed to UL 2416 shall be Lowell Model No. LPPR-2432, which shall include a smoked plexiglass front door with key lock, vents above/below front door, recessed rear door with vents and key lock, side panels with vents, overhanging laminate top with Graphite Grey finish and rubber edge molding, two pairs of adjustable mounting rails tapped 10-32 and mobile base. The rack shall be made in the U.S.A. from 16-gauge certified U.S. steel with 14-gauge steel bottom reinforced at all load-bearing junctures. Load capacity shall be 900 lbs. The rack shall feature removable knockout panels with compound knockouts above/below rear door and a blank project panel below rear door. The assembly, including top and base, shall measure 50.35”H x 24.57”W x 33.94”D.