LPTR2-1219: Pull & Turn Rack 12U x 19?D
|For superior access to equipment in cabinets or millwork, the top section of the rack slides forward and turns (left or right), locking at several positions. For loads up to 125 lbs.|
• Rack Space: 12U
• Rack Height: 23.58 in.
• Rack Width: 19.13 in.
• Rack Depth: 19.22 in.
• Useable Depth: 19.00 in.
• Removable base mounts flush or recessed (up to 1.75 in.)
• Integral turntable with push-button release
• Two bottom rail slides (for loads to 125 lbs.)
• 11-gauge steel corner post mounting rails tapped 10-32
• Front security panel attaches with screws
• Six cable lacing bars
• Black powder epoxy finish
• Ships unassembled (two cartons)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
• EIA/TIA compliant
• RoHS compliant
• Certified U.S. steel
• Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
The rack for built-in applications shall be Lowell Model No. LPTR2-1219 which shall be certified U.S. steel with a smooth black powder epoxy finish. Overall measurements shall be 23.58"H x 19.13"W x 19.22"D with 12U panel space. The base shall feature two bottom rails and integral turntable to allow the rack to slide forward, rotate and lock at 60 or 90 degrees. The rack shall include six cable lacing bars, a front security panel and side supports with obround openings. Load capacity shall be 125 lbs. The rack shall ship unassembled in two cartons.