15% Discount At Check Out
LPTR4-2423: Pull & Turn Rack 24U x 23?D
|Pull-out rack for superior access to equipment in cabinets or millwork, the top section of the rack slides forward and turns (left or right), locking at several positions. For loads up to 200 lbs.
- Rack Space: 24U
- Height: 44.58 in.
- Width: 19.13 in.
- Depth: 23.38 in. (23 usable)
- Removable base mounts flush or recessed (up to 1.75 in.)
- Integral turntable with push-button release
- Four bottom rail slides (for loads to 200 lbs.)
- 11-gauge steel corner post mounting rails tapped 10-32
- Front security panel attaches with screws
- Six cable lacing bars
- Black powder epoxy finish
- Ships unassembled (two cartons)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The rack for built-in applications shall be Lowell Model No. LPTR4-2423 which shall be certified U.S. steel with a smooth black powder epoxy finish. Overall measurements shall be 44.58"H x 19.13"W x 23.38"D with 24U panel space. The base shall feature four bottom rails and integral turntable to allow the rack to slide forward, rotate and lock at 60 or 90 degrees. The rack shall include six cable lacing bars, a front security panel, side supports with obround openings. Load capacity shall be 200 lbs. The rack shall ship unassembled in two cartons.