15% Discount At Check Out
LSER-3532: Seismic Rack 35U x 32?D
|Seismic-certified stand-alone rack with enclosed sides and adjustable rails is fully welded 16-gauge steel with 14-gauge base, reinforced at all load-bearing junctions with corner brackets in base. Professional engineer certified for two categories of seismic qualifications — Life Safety/Essential Systems (Ip=1.5) and Anchorage by code (Ip=1.0).
- Rack Space: 35U
- Height: 67.375 in.
- Width: 23.06 in.
- Depth: 32.00 in. (29.34 usable)
- Configurable top with 10U opening for 19 in. panels (solid closure panels included)
- Open base with corner weldments
- Welded sides with vents
- Open front (optional door)
- Recessed rear door with vents and key lock
- Two-pairs fully adjustable rails tapped 10-32 (printed RU scale)
- Cable Management: Multiple lacing points, knockout panels
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Grounding stud
- Threaded inserts
- Beveled corners
- Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish
- UL Listed load capacity: 3150 lbs.
- Seismic-Certified load capacity: 900-1200 lbs. (See Technical Downloads)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- • EIA/TIA compliant
- • UL 2416 Listed
- • RoHS compliant
- • Certified U.S. steel
- • Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- • P.E. Certified (Seismic Sec. 1613 — 2009 IBC, 2010 CBC; 2010 OSHPD)
- The EIA/TIA/RoHS compliant floor rack shall be Lowell Model No. LSER-3532. Overall measurements shall be 67.375"H x 32"D x 23.06"W with panel space of 35 rack units. Load capacity shall be 3150 lbs. The rack shall include a recessed rear door with vents and key lock, welded side panels with vents, top with 10U opening and combination knockouts, open base with grounding stud and corner weldments, two pairs adjustable mounting rails with printed RU increments, combination knockout panels above rear door, blank panels below rear door, and provisions to mount an optional surface-mount front door or middle rails (ordered separately). The rack shall be manufactured in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel and have a black wrinkle powder epoxy finish. It shall be UL Listed to UL2416 and shall meet or exceed requirements for Category 1 (Anchorage) and Category 2 (Anchorage & Rack) as specified in International Building Code (IBC, 2009, section 1613), California Building Code (CBC, 2010, section 1613), and California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD, 2010). The rack shall include P.E. certified documentation.