15% Discount At Check Out
|Lay-in tile paging speaker for suspended tile ceilings features 8 in. 15W dual cone driver and fine perforation grille with subplate. The patented 1x2 assembly with integral T-bar quickly replaces half a non-tegular (2x2) ceiling tile. U.S. patents 7120269, D467579, 7643647.
- Background music and paging
- Driver (810): 8 in. 15W dual cone driver with 10 oz. magnet, frequency response of 54Hz-11.6kHz (±6dB) and 50Hz-20kHz (±6.6dB), and average sensitivity of 97.9dB measured 1W/1M.
- Grille with Subplate (1 x 2): Fine-perforation grille provides maximum free-air space for excellent sound transmission while maintaining an unobtrusive appearance in new or existing tile ceilings. White.
- Mounting Aid: Patented integral T-bar supports neighboring non-tegular ceiling tile. Restraint tab and hole for two-cable code compliance (cables not included).
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Made in the U.S.A. with global components.
- The lay-in tile paging speaker system for suspended tile ceilings shall be Lowell Model No. LT-810. The 1'x2' system shall replace half of a non-tegular 2'x2' ceiling tile or one-fourth of a non-tegular 2'x4' ceiling tile and shall include an integral T-bar to support adjacent cut ceiling tile. Each speaker system shall include a factory-mounted driver mounted to a subplate with a fine perforation steel grille finished in white powder epoxy. The driver shall be 8 in. dual cone with a power rating of 15W and dispersion of 95 degrees conical. It shall have a magnet weight of 10 ozs., frequency response of 54Hz-11.6kHz (±6dB) and 50Hz-20kHz (±6.6dB), and average sensitivity of 97.9dB measured 1W/1M.