15% Discount At Check Out
|Tile ceiling paging speaker for suspended tile ceilings features 8 in. dual cone driver, 25V/70V transformer and fine perforation grille. Patented 1x2 assembly with integral T-bar quickly replaces half a non-tegular (2x2) ceiling tile. U.S. patents 7120269, D467579, 7643647.
- Background music and paging
- Driver (810): 8 in. 15W dual cone driver with 10 oz. magnet, frequency response of 54Hz-11.6kHz (±6dB) and 50Hz-20kHz (±6.6dB), and average sensitivity of 97.9dB measured 1W/1M. Conical dispersion 95 degrees.
- Transformer (TLM-572): Dual voltage 25V/70V transformer with taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, 5W.
- Grille with Subplate (1 x 2): Fine-perforation grille provides maximum free-air space for excellent sound transmission while maintaining an unobtrusive appearance in new or existing tile ceilings. White.
- Mounting Aid: Patented integral T-bar supports adjacent non-tegular cut ceiling tile. Restraint tab and hole for two-cable code compliance (cables not included).
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Made in the U.S.A. with global components.
- The tile ceiling paging speaker system for suspended tile ceilings shall be Lowell Model No. LT-810-72. The 1'x2' system shall replace half of a non-tegular 2'x2' ceiling tile or one-fourth of a non-tegular 2'x4' ceiling tile and shall include an integral T-bar to support adjacent ceiling tile. Each speaker system shall include a factory-mounted driver with transformer mounted to a subplate with a fine perforation steel grille finished in white powder epoxy. The driver shall be 8 inch dual cone with a power rating of 15W. It shall have a magnet weight of 10 ozs., frequency response of 54Hz- 11.6kHz (±6dB) and 50Hz-20kHz (±6.6dB), and average sensitivity of 97.9dB measured 1W/1M. The dual voltage transformer (25V/70V) shall feature primary taps at .25, .5, 1, 2, and 5W