15% Discount At Check Out
|Quick install T-bar ceiling tile speaker for suspended tile ceilings features 8 in. 20W coaxial driver, fine perforation grille, and .147 cu.ft. enclosure. Patented 1x2 assembly with integral T-bar quickly replaces half a non-tegular (2x2) ceiling tile. U.S. patents 7120269, D467579, 7643647.
- Foreground music and paging
- Driver (CT830A): 8 in. 20W coaxial driver with 12 oz. magnet has frequency response of 57Hz-14kHz (±6dB) and 44Hz-20kHz (±7.6dB), average sensitivity of 97.0dB measured 1W/1M, and 80 degrees conical dispersion.
- Enclosure (8XD4): .147 cu.ft. steel backbox with speaker leads that exit through a metal clamp for fast connection. Just splice connecting wires, push them inside the enclosure and tighten the clamp. Black.
- Grille with Subplate (1 x 2): Fine-perforation grille provides maximum free-air space for excellent sound transmission while maintaining an unobtrusive appearance in new or existing tile ceilings. Includes integral T-bar to support neighboring non-tegular ceiling tile. White.
- Mounting Aids: Patented integral T-bar supports adjacent cut (non-tegular) tile. Restraint tab and hole for two-cable code compliance (cables not included).
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- Made in the U.S.A. with global components.
- The T-bar ceiling tile speaker system for suspended tile ceilings shall be Lowell Model No. LT-830-BB. The 1'x2' system shall replace half of a non-tegular 2'x2' ceiling tile or one-fourth of a non-tegular 2'x4' ceiling tile and shall include an integral T-bar to support adjacent ceiling tile. Each speaker system shall include a factory-mounted driver mounted to a subplate with a fine perforation steel grille finished in white powder epoxy. The driver shall be 8 inch coaxial with a power rating of 20W. It shall have a magnet weight of 12 ozs., frequency response of 57Hz-14kHz (±6dB) and 44Hz-20kHz (±7.6dB) and average sensitivity of 97.0dB measured 1W/1M. The system shall include a steel backbox (.147 cu.ft.) with leads exiting through a metal clamp.