15% Discount At Check Out
LTCR-3320R: Tilt-out Controlled-release Rack 3U+3U, recessed
|Ideal for amplifiers, small mixers, PA systems or consumer electronics, the rack features oil-filled dampers to provide a slow, controlled release when opening the main compartment, where equipment is mounted vertically. Top compartment is hinged for swing-out access. Recessed installation.
- Rack Space: 3U (top) + 3U (main)
- Height: 34.06 in. (36.00 w/trim plate)
- Width: 25.00 in. (26.50 w/trim plate)
- Depth: 6.09 in.
- 3U top compartment (horizontal hold) is ideal for a 19 in. panel. Hinge on door allows swing-open access. Fixed rails pivot down for easier access to cables.
- 3U main compartment (vertical hold) for equipment up to 5.25 in. x 15.3 in. x 19 in. Opens with dampers to control rate of descent. Includes fixed rails and a removable shelf.
- Both compartments secure with a single lock
- Backbox with keyholes on 16 in. centers
- Knockouts in top, bottom, rear
- Vents at bottom and along integral formed handle
- 1 in. cable raceway on each side
- E.O. box in base
- Load capacity 50 lbs.
- Network Grey finish
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The recessed wall rack with tilt-out operation shall be Lowell Model LTCR-3320R which shall measure 25.00”W x 34.06”H (26.50"W x 36.00"H w/trim plate) and project 6.80 in. from wall. Construction shall be steel with front/bottom vents and a neutral Network Grey powder epoxy finish. The assembly shall include a backbox and two compartments to mount 19" equipment. The backbox shall feature knockouts in top, bottom, and rear. Oil-filled dampers shall control lowering of equipment when opened. A removable shelf shall be included. The main compartment shall mount equipment measuring up to 5.25" (3U) x 15.3" deep and store it in a vertical position. The top compartment shall mount equipment up to 5.25 in. (3U) x 4.3 in. deep. The assembly shall have a load capacity of 50 lbs. and include a single gang EO?box in the base.