15% Discount At Check Out
LTR-320R: Tilt-out Rack 3U Recessed
|Tilt-open wall rack for amplifiers, mixers, PA systems, or consumer electronics, stores 19 inch wide equipment out of the way, holding it vertically until front panel is lowered for operation or servicing. Ideal for schools, training facilities, retail outlets, and similar areas with limited space for electronics.
- Rack Space: 3U (vertical)
- Height: 35.00 in. (36.20 in. with trim plate)
- Width: 24.50 in. (25.70 in. with trim plate)
- Depth: 6.936 in. (usable, first panel space max. 18 in., 2-3 spaces max. 20 in.)
- For recessed installation, this wall-mount rack features steel construction with beveled edges and Network Grey finish, vents in front and base, and compound knockouts for cables (top and base).
- Main compartment tilts open 18 degrees for equipment operation, 105 degrees for servicing.
- Includes integral handle, key lock, 1 pair adj. mounting rails, and a clamping bracket to secure equipment.
- Factory-installed E.O. box and DIN rail in base.
- Removable 3U top panel for accessories.
- Pilot Point screws with captive washers
- Load capacity 100 lbs.
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- EIA/TIA compliant
- RoHS compliant
- Certified U.S. steel
- Made in Missouri, U.S.A.
- The recessed wall-mount rack with tilt-open operation shall be Lowell Model LTR-320R, which shall provide three (3) rack units for vertical mounting of 19 inch wide equipment (useable depth — first panel space max. 18 in., 2-3 panel spaces max. 20 in.). Overall rack measurements shall be 35.00"H x 24.50"W x 6.936"D (with trim plate 36.20"H x 25.70"W). The rack shall feature vents in front and base, compound knockouts in top and base, center key lock and integral handle for main compartment, removable 3U top panel, center cutout in back, clamping bracket to secure equipment, DIN rail and E.O. box in base, and one pair of adjustable mounting rails tapped 10-32. The assembly shall have a load capacity of 100 lbs. The rack shall be manufactured in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel, beveled edges, and Network Grey wrinkle powder epoxy finish.